LOADMATE is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Manual Chain Pulley Blocks that are designed perfectly to meet the modern material‐handling requirements. LOADMATE's Portable Series Chain Block are highly safe, light‐weight, easy to handle, sturdy, durable and are very reliable.
Best Design: These are optimally designed to meet various modern industrial usage needs.
Qualitative Manufacturing: LOADMATE manufactures hand chain hoist using high‐quality components which increases the credibility, durability and safety.
Industrial Compliance: Design of all our pulley blocks are as per IS: 3832 and conform to all the technical and safety parameters which guide the same.Wide Range: LOADMATE's Portable Series Chain Blocks ranges from 1 Ton to 30 Ton with lifting height ranging from 1 Mtr to 100 Mtr.
These are heavy duty Manual Chain hoist and pulling effort requirement is relatively lower than competition. Chain Blocks are widely used in factories, mines, docks, warehouse, construction sites, agriculture and other fields, to lift goods and lifting equipment, in particular in conditions with no power supply.
- Meets all pertinent world standards
- Compact design for limited headroom applications
- Designed to ease the portability and durability of the block
- Double Pawls are provided with the ratchet disc and disc break for appropriate locking mechanism and safety
- To ensure safety and long life, all the load bearing parts are heat treated
- Load chain made of Alloy Steel Grade 80 as per IS:3832 is used in all of our blocks
- Double stage reduction gear mechanism is used to reduce the effort and enhance the efficiency
- Needle roller bearing is provided for smooth operation
- Load Sheave is hardened and machined precisely for smooth function of the block capacity before it is distorted
- Every Chain Pulley Block is tested at 150% of the rated capacity
- Safety Factor of Chain is 6 times of the rated capacity
- We recommend this for Mechanism Class‐IV use where in average the working hours are more than 6 Hours/Day and they usually have a lifetime of more than 40,000 working hours if kept in a proper manner in dry places
|Test Load (T)||0.75||1.5||3||4.5||4.5||7.5||15||22.5||30|
|Efforts required at capacity(N)||262||295||332||324||324||504||504||504||504|
|Diameter of Load chain (mm)||6||7.1||8||10||8||10||10||10||10|
|No. of Load Chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||4||6||8|
|Extra weight per meter of extra lift(kg)||1.5||1.8||2||2.7||3.2||5.3||9.5||14.7||19.6|