LOADMATE offers high‐quality Double Girder EOT Cranes that have a very high load capacity of Up to 100 MT. These Double Girder EOT Cranes are in huge demand in heavy weight industries like shipyards, metal industries, construction sites, etc. Our Double Girder EOT Cranes ensure low dead weight because of the box girder design and the bolted design ensures that these are geometrically reliable during assembly as well. Double Girder EOT Cranes can be fitted with walkways and assembly platforms making them suitable for maintaining workshop fittings.
Living up to the promise of quality that our brand LOADMATE is synonymous with, our EOT Cranes are tested on various quality, design and performance parameters before being deemed fit for usage by our esteemed clients. They are dispatched only when each component of the crane has passed all test parameters successfully.
Our Double Girder EOT Cranes are available in various categories as per job requirement and capacity:
- M3 ‐ These are light‐duty cranes, used mainly in repair shops, light assembly operations, service buildings, light warehouses, etc.
- M5 ‐ Medium duty cranes for machine shops and general indoor/ outdoor industrial use.
- M7 ‐ These are heavy‐duty cranes used in heavy machine shops like steel mills, steel warehouses, fabrication shops, paper mills etc. used in scrap yards, fertilizer plants & induction furnace, with magnet and bucket operation.
- M8 ‐ These are extra heavy‐duty cranes for steel mills and other heavy engineering purposes. These can be customised for hot metal application on request
The Unique Features of Our Double Girder EOT Cranes are as follows:
- The Structure is made up of Bridge Girder, End carriages, Crab Frame manufactured from box plate design/ Rolled Sections. 100% radiography of all butt welding joints of bridge and end carriages can be provided on request. The bridge is designed for minimum vibration. The construction and material conforms to IS:2062 which is the standard for Hot Rolled Medium and High Tensile Structural Steel
- Our Wheel Assemblies comprise of the trolley and crane wheels which are made of straight treadled double flanged forged steel C55Mn75 and are heat treated. These wheels are supported on anti‐friction bearings, in special L‐type bearing blocks. Gear and pinion type wheels are also available.
- The gear reducers are constructed in double, triple or quadruple reduction using rugged wide faced helical and spur gears that are precision‐cut from special alloy steel forgings. All gears and pinions are supported between two anti‐friction ball/roller bearings, to protect the gear train from shock loads. All gear units are totally enclosed with oil bath splash lubrication.
- Micro drive special gear boxes provide fine inching movements of hoist, trolley or crane at the rate of 5% to 20% of the main speed. The micro drive is run by a separate gear box, with unique sun and planet system. This gearing system is fitted on the input side of main gear unit and a pony motor with a separate brake unit.
- We offer an array of A.C. control packages to meet your electrical needs. We select the best standardised crane, hoist duty motors and other electrical components and accessories from leading manufacturers for trustworthy driving power.
- Variable Frequency Drives & Remote Controls are optional features. We offer variable frequency drives in hoisting, cross travel, long travel for step less speed control. For use in inaccessible and hazardous areas, we also provide radio remote control cranes.
- The driver's cabin can be of open or enclosed type and shall be supplied as per the requirement of the client. These can be provided either at one end of the bridge girder or centre of the bridge girder. Moving type cabin fitted with crab is also available. Enclosed cabins are well‐ventilated and air conditioned Cabins can also be provided. Standard accessories for cabins consist of operating switches, protective panels and safe ladder to platform. Other accessories that may be provided if requested are driver's seat, exhaust fan, insulated floor matting, fire extinguisher etc.
- Pendant controls from floor, master‐control switches, and driver's cabin with master controllers are available. Radio remote‐control is also available on request.
- Magnetic or hydraulic brakes of 150% torque or more are fitted on shaft extensions, making them fail‐proof. To ensure fail‐proof operation in heavy duty cranes a second brake can be mounted.
LOADMATE is recognized as a quality manufacturer of electric hoists and overhead travelling cranes. LOADMATE cranes are being used in a wide range of lifting’s ranging from the lightest duty to severe industrial applications. The New Generation of Heavy Industrial Cranes from LOADMATE is a result of years of experience and a total devotion to this market. Utilizing the latest technology, LOADMATE line of Heavy Duty Electric Hoists and Cranes are manufactured to provide a high performance lifting systems. LOADMATE crane is a heavy duty & low maintenance crane. It’s rugged construction and space saving design provide maximum utilization of available area.Steel Construction
- The bridge girder of every LOADMATE crane is designed to the current CMAA specifications and can be engineered to meet other local codes and regulations.
- Both rolled structural shapes and welded plate box girder designs are used depending on the design requirements.
- Box girders are fabricated from 44W steel.
- The crane end trucks are manufactured from structural sections and are jig assembled to ensure alignment of bearings and axles.
- Dual motor bridge drives are standard. Other drive types are available upon request.
- Bridge to End Truck connections are bolted.
- Bridge wheels are flanged with anti‐friction bearings.
- Rail sweeps and rubber bumpers are standard on all end trucks.
- The hoisting machinery consists of a LOADMATE heavy duty industrial type standard wire hoist unit mounted on a low headroom type trolley.
- Motors are totally enclosed fan cooled, hoist duty with Class “F” insulation.
- Gears are precision machined from alloy steel and induction hardened. All gearing is enclosed in a rugged steel housing and is oil splash lubricated.
- Steel wire rope drums are precision machined.
- Rope drums are available in both single & double grooved configurations.
- Hoists are equipped with rope guides to prevent over lapping of the rope on the drum and to extend rope life.
- Upper and lower hoisting limit switches are standard.
- The trolley is fabricated from structural shapes and plates to suit the application.
- All motors are specifically designed for hoist and crane duty.
- All motors are totally enclosed fan cooled with Class “F” insulation.
- All trolley and bridge drive motors have disc brakes as standard equipment.
- Each crane is supplied with control pendants as standard equipment.
- Other types of controls such as cab control, infrared, or pendant control station sliding on an independent track are available.
- LOADMATE Cranes are supplied with variable speed controls for the trolley and bridge motions. The hoist is supplied with a 2‐speed configuration.
- The electrical components are housed in electrical cabinets to suit the applicable environment.
- Bridge electrification is provided via a flat cable festoon system suspended from a track as standard equipment.
- The hoist is finished in enamel paint.
- The crane steel structure is thoroughly wire brushed and finished with anti‐corrosion paint.
- Overload Switch
- Power Circuit Limit Switch
- Rotation Warning Beacon
- Anti‐Collision Equipment
- Runway Electrification
- Travel Limits for Bridge & Trolley
- Weighing Equipment
- Variable Speed Hoist Control
- 2 Speed Bridge & Trolley Motions
- Bridge Lights
- Warning Horn or Bell
- Other options are available on request.
- Custom designed to suit many applications as part of a “Total Crane System”package.
|Load Capacity||up to 50 ton|
|Track Gauge||up to 35 m|
|Long-travel Speed||up to 40m/min|
|Cross-travel Speed||up to 25 m/min|
|Lifting Speed||up to 12.5 m/min|