Designed to travel along RSJ, universal beams and universal columns, the LOADMATE range of push and geared trolleys suits a variety of beam widths to provide an easy and convenient means to moving a load.
Owing to our industrious team, we are able to offer the clients a meticulous array of Pull Push Type Trolley. Owing to the latest technologies employed, these trolleys provide long lasting functional life and can be easily operated. Our trolleys have high grade brakes that are built in and provide both electric and hydraulic input. These trolleys are applicable in mobile cranes, drilling rigs and material handling trolleys. We are leading manufacturer of i beam Trolley,manual trolley,push pull trolley,Lifting Trolley,Monorail trolley.
These trolleys are manufactured by us in specific sizes and primarily used for loading, unloading & handling of material. Due to the superior quality material used, these trolleys can resist corrosion and bearing heavy weights. In addition to this, our trolleys have rugged built and hence require less maintenance.
Geared Trolley are available up to 20 Ton Capacity. Geared Trolleys are designed for moving the trolley by pulling the chain in the downward direction to move the Lifted Load along the I-Beam axis. One of the most easy to slide models available. Robust, Rigid Construction, yet easy to assemble & dismantle. Trolley wheels are machined for accuracy in its taper & surface on CNC Machines & running on roller/ ball bearings to minimize the frictional load – giving minimum effort for the operation. Evenly distributed Load on four wheels. We are leading manufacturer of geared trolley, i beam Trolley, manual trolley, push pull trolley, Lifitng Trolley, Monorail trolley.
- Capacity form 0.5T-20T
- IS 2062 Rolled Steel Plates: Robust Rigid Construction
- Modular Construction: Easy to assemble
- Wide selection of Beam width: Easy adjustment as per your beam size
- Pivot mounted: Load is evenly distributed on four wheels
- Precision machines runners mounted on roller bearings: Easy movement of wheels
- Lighter in weight: Easy handling & Erection
- Interchangable spares: Reduces maintenance time
- Wheels lubricated and equipped with bearings for long life
- The static test is 4times of capacity, and running test is 1.5times of capacity one by one