LOADMATE offers high‐quality Double Girder EOT Cranes that have a very high load capacity of Up to 100 MT. These Double Girder EOT Cranes are in huge demand in heavy weight industries like shipyards, metal industries,
construction sites, etc. Our Double Girder EOT Cranes ensure low dead weight because of the box girder design and the bolted design ensures that these are geometrically reliable during assembly as well. Double Girder EOT Cranes can be fitted with walkways and assembly platforms making them suitable for maintaining workshop fittings.
Living up to the promise of quality that our brand LOADMATE is synonymous with, our EOT Cranes are tested on various quality, design and performance parameters before being deemed fit for usage by our esteemed clients. They are dispatched only when each component of the crane has passed all test parameters successfully.
Our Double Girder EOT Cranes are available in various categories as per job requirement and capacity:
- M3 ‐ These are light‐duty cranes, used mainly in repair shops, light assembly operations, service buildings, light warehouses, etc.
- M5 ‐ Medium duty cranes for machine shops and general indoor/ outdoor industrial use.
- M7 ‐ These are heavy‐duty cranes used in heavy machine shops like steel mills, steel warehouses, fabrication shops, paper mills etc. used in scrap yards, fertilizer plants & induction furnace, with magnet and bucket operation.
- M8 ‐ These are extra heavy‐duty cranes for steel mills and other heavy engineering purposes. These can be customised for hot metal application on request
The Unique Features of Our Double Girder EOT Cranes are as follows:
- The Structure is made up of Bridge Girder, End carriages, Crab Frame manufactured from box plate design/ Rolled Sections. 100% radiography of all butt welding joints of bridge and end carriages can be provided on request. The bridge is designed for minimum vibration. The construction and material conforms to IS:2062 which is the standard for Hot Rolled Medium and High Tensile Structural Steel
- Our Wheel Assemblies comprise of the trolley and crane wheels which are made of straight treadled double flanged forged steel C55Mn75 and are heat treated. These wheels are supported on anti‐friction bearings, in special L‐type bearing blocks. Gear and pinion type wheels are also available.
- The gear reducers are constructed in double, triple or quadruple reduction using rugged wide faced helical and spur gears that are precision‐cut from special alloy steel forgings. All gears and pinions are supported between two anti‐friction ball/roller bearings, to protect the gear train from shock loads. All gear units are totally enclosed with oil bath splash lubrication.
- Micro drive special gear boxes provide fine inching movements of hoist, trolley or crane at the rate of 5% to 20% of the main speed. The micro drive is run by a separate gear box, with unique sun and planet system. This gearing system is fitted on the input side of main gear unit and a pony motor with a separate brake unit.
- We offer an array of A.C. control packages to meet your electrical needs. We select the best standardised crane, hoist duty motors and other electrical components and accessories from leading manufacturers for trustworthy driving power.
- Variable Frequency Drives & Remote Controls are optional features. We offer variable frequency drives in hoisting, cross travel, long travel for step less speed control. For use in inaccessible and hazardous areas, we also provide radio remote control cranes.
- The driver’s cabin can be of open or enclosed type and shall be supplied as per the requirement of the client. These can be provided either at one end of the bridge girder or centre of the bridge girder. Moving type cabin fitted with crab is also available. Enclosed cabins are well‐ventilated and air conditioned Cabins can also be provided. Standard accessories for cabins consist of operating switches, protective panels and safe ladder to platform. Other accessories that may be provided if requested are driver’s seat, exhaust fan, insulated floor matting, fire extinguisher etc.
- Pendant controls from floor, master‐control switches, and driver’s cabin with master controllers are available. Radio remote‐control is also available on request.
- Magnetic or hydraulic brakes of 150% torque or more are fitted on shaft extensions, making them fail‐proof. To ensure fail‐proof operation in heavy duty cranes a second brake can be mounted.